It took them awhile, but the Washington
"...In a shocking display of fealty to a foreign potentate,
Mr. Obama later said in Strasbourg
The bow was an extraordin
No Americans of any station are required to bow to royalty. It is one of the pillars of American exceptiona
Press outlets have been conspicuou
Mr. Obama is proving that one can be elected president without knowing how to behave presidenti
So those Key Points again would be:
- The bow was a protocol violation
- No Americans of any station are required to bow to royalty.
- It is one of the pillars of American esceptiona
lism that our country has rejected traditiona l caste systems.
- Americans do not properly bow to any royalty. We show respect for other countries
' leaders the same way we do to our own.
- The press has been conspicuou
sly silent on Mr. Obama's bow.
- In his eagerness to be loved personally
, the president has lost sight of the fact that the leader of the free world must also be RESPECTED.