Wednesday, October 31, 2007

An Inconvenient Stock Portfolio

Just another example of "Do as I say, not do as I do" from the Democrat Darlings of the Infotainment Industry. I don't know about you, but I am tired of forking over money, time and effort to do my part, when it seems the Democrat political elite are far more concerned about making sure airspace is safe for their private jets and that their Cape Cod views are disrupted by energy generating wind turbines. They've taken away nuclear, they have hobbled the oil industry, it's as if they want us "little people" to return to tents and cave to that the most important people, the politically correct and important people, can live in comfort. I think it's time to remind them who is Boss. Vote them out, every single incumbent. I mentioned this at the midterm elections, but now more than ever, these people Pelosi, Kennedy, Reid, Hutchison, all of them, need to go home and GET REAL JOBS!!!!!!!!!!

SEC Filing Raises Questions About the "Sustainability" of Generation Investment Management's $438 Million Investment Fund, says JunkScience.com



I'mWithFred - Contribute Now

No comments: